My knitting friend Hillary asked me to make her a new bag for her knitting. She had bought a pattern for the type of bag she wanted but said she wasn't much of a sewer and asked me to make it for her. I was happy to help her out.
I made some alliterations to the pattern. The top red band was supposed to lay on top of the patterned material so I made it an extension making the bag taller. The pattern did not include a lining for the bag so I created one and added stabilizer for extra sturdiness, and I couldn't resist adding the little knitting ewe on both sides. My slap on the forehead moment when I was all done, I didn't add any pockets on the inside or outside.
I'm happy to say Hillary loved her bag!